No crowds, no lines, only endless powder skiing and riding! Equivalent to heli or cat skiing, but you get to drive!
9am until tired, or dusk.
Custom start times available.
December 15, 2020 - April 30, 2020
Dependent on Conditions
Pickup From Whistler or Pemberton
Snowmobile from the Rutherford or Hurley Trail Head
You choose, or we'll pick the best
What to bring?
- Ski or Snowboarding Helmet
- Touring Skis or Splitboard
- Ski or Snowboard boots
- Outerwear - Waterproof Jacket, Pants, and Gloves
- Winter Goggles
- Snow Boots
- Professional Snowmobile Guide
- Certified Helmet
- Ski-Doo Summit Series Snowmobile
- Avalanche Safety Backpack (Avalanche Transceiver, Probe, Shovel)
- Lunch in the mountains
What to wear
- Waterproof outerwear
- Ski or Snowboard Jacket
- Winter Boots
- Snowboard boots are recommended
Can I drive my own snowmobile
- Yes, half the fun is being able to drive your own snowmobile to get where we want to go skiing and snowboarding!
Can we have 2 people per snowmobile all day
- No, each snowmobile only has one seat
Does each person get their own guide?
- No, there is 1 guide for up to 5 guests
Can you teach me how to ski?
- No, We recommend being a strong intermediate to advanced skier with experience skiing deep snow before going on this adventure
How do we get to the top?
- Our guide with double each person to the top then ride their sled down to the bottom of the zone. Hike to the zone we want to ride or ski tour to a zone then ride back to the sleds!
Where can I rent gear?
- Visit our friends at Premium Mountain Rentals in the Whistler Village and they will get you set up!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum of 2 riders for group tours
- Solo tours are for 1 rider only
- As the renter, you are responsible for any damage to the snowmobile and or any equipment rented from Broken Boundary.
- All fees are Non-Refundable. Dates can be rescheduled with 14 days' notice, subject to availability and within the operating season. In the case of extenuating circumstances, we will evaluate credits or refunds on a case by case basis.
- For any questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will confirm your booking details 48 hours prior to the date you have booked.