No crowds, no lines, only endless powder skiing and riding! Equivalent to heli or cat skiing, but you get to drive!
9am until tired, or dusk.
Custom start times available.
December 15, 2020 - April 30, 2020
Dependent on Conditions
Pickup From Whistler or Pemberton
Snowmobile from the Rutherford or Hurley Trail Head
You choose, or we'll pick the best
What to bring?
- A Strong Sense of Adventure!
- Outerwear - Waterproof Jacket, Pants, and Gloves
- Winter Goggles
- Snow Boots
- Professional Snowmobile Guide
- Certified Helmet
- Ski-Doo Summit Series Snowmobile
- Avalanche Safety Backpack (Avalanche Transceiver, Probe, Shovel)
- Lunch in the mountains
What to wear
- Waterproof outerwear
- Ski or Snowboard Jacket
- Winter Boots
- Snowboard boots are recommended
Can I drive my own snowmobile
- Yes, half the fun is being able to drive your own snowmobile to get where we want to go skiing and snowboarding!
Can we have 2 people per snowmobile all day
- No, each snowmobile only has one seat
Does each person get their own guide?
- No, there is 1 guide for up to 5 guests
Can you teach me how to ski?
- No, We recommend being a strong intermediate to advanced skier with experience skiing deep snow before going on this adventure
How do we get to the top?
- Our guide with double each person to the top then ride their sled down to the bottom of the zone.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum of 2 riders for group tours
- Solo tours are for 1 rider only
- As the renter, you are responsible for any damage to the snowmobile and or any equipment rented from Broken Boundary.
- All fees are Non-Refundable. Dates can be rescheduled with 14 days' notice, subject to availability and within the operating season. In the case of extenuating circumstances, we will evaluate credits or refunds on a case by case basis.
- For any questions or concerns please contact us at email@example.com.
- We will confirm your booking details 48 hours prior to the date you have booked.