Join our group sessions to explore the Rutherford and Hurley while getting some tips and tricks to improve your skills!
- February 9, 2021
- February 18, 2021
- March 3, 2021
- March 18, 2021
- Explore new zones
- Learn new lines
- Fine tune your riding technique
What to bring?
- Your snowmobile
- Your snowmobiling gear
- Avalanche safety equipment
- Money for trail fees
- A Strong Sense of Adventure!
- Outerwear - Waterproof Jacket, Pants, and Gloves
- Winter Goggles
- Snow Boots
Snowmobile from the Rutherford or Hurley trailhead
Trail head will be picked based on forecast and snow conditions
- Professional Snowmobile Guide
What to wear
- Waterproof outerwear
- Ski or Snowboard Jacket
- Winter Boots
- Snowmobiling or Snowboard boots are recommended
Is there ever too much snow?
- No, the more snow the better!
Do we drive our own snowmobile?
- Yes, our Skidoo snowmobiles are for a single rider.
Can we have 2 people on the snowmobile?
- No, only one person can be on each snowmobile
Is lunch included?
- Yes, we will pick up lunch on the way and stop for a break in the backcountry
Will I be able to take cool photos for my instagram and facebook page?
- Absolutely but you might not want to stop riding for long enough or you can ask our guide to take a photo of you! We also have professional photographers available.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum of 4 riders for group clinics
- Riders must be 19 years old with a valid driver's license.
- As the renter, you are responsible for any damage to the snowmobile and or any equipment rented from Broken Boundary.
- All fees are Non-Refundable. Dates can be rescheduled with 14 days' notice, subject to availability and within the operating season. In the case of extenuating circumstances, we will evaluate credits or refunds on a case by case basis.
- For any questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will confirm your booking details 48 hours prior to the date you have booked.
- Snowmobiles are designed for 1 person only. No Passengers.