You or you and a your friends can have a private session geared towards progression of skills and terrain based challenges. Take your sledding to the next level this winter with one of our highly skilled snowmobile instructors!
9am until tired, or dusk.
Custom start times available.
December 15, 2020 - April 30, 2020
Dependent on Conditions
Pickup From Whistler or Pemberton
Snowmobile from the Rutherford or Hurley Trail Head
You choose, or we'll pick the best
What to bring?
- A Strong Sense of Adventure!
- Outerwear - Waterproof Jacket, Pants, and Gloves
- Winter Goggles
- Snow Boots
- Professional Snowmobile Guide
- Certified Helmet
- Ski-Doo Summit Series Snowmobile
- Avalanche Safety Backpack (Avalanche Transceiver, Probe, Shovel)
- Lunch in the mountains
What to wear
- Waterproof outerwear
- Ski or Snowboard Jacket
- Winter Boots
- Snowboard boots are recommended
Is there ever too much snow?
- No, the more snow the better!
Do we drive our own snowmobile?
- Yes, our Skidoo snowmobiles are for a single rider.
Can we have 2 people on the snowmobile?
- No, only one person can be on each snowmobile
Is lunch included?
- Yes, we will pick up lunch on the way and stop for a break in the backcountry
Will I be able to take cool photos for my instagram and facebook page?
- Absolutely but you might not want to stop riding for long enough or you can ask our guide to take a photo of you! We also have professional photographers available.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum of 2 riders for group tours
- Solo tours are for 1 rider only
- As the renter, you are responsible for any damage to the snowmobile and or any equipment rented from Broken Boundary.
- All fees are Non-Refundable. Dates can be rescheduled with 14 days' notice, subject to availability and within the operating season. In the case of extenuating circumstances, we will evaluate credits or refunds on a case by case basis.
- For any questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will confirm your booking details 48 hours prior to the date you have booked.