This clinic is for the snowmobiler who has spent 15 or more days in the backcountry, and you are comfortable sidehilling and riding steeper terrain including carving through trees. We also have 2023 Skidoo Summit Expert Turbo's in case you want to rent a more advanced sled for the course!
- December 29th, 2022
- January 8th, 2023
- February 4th and 5th, 2023 (2 day course to really progress you! - please book both days in the booking system)
$249 per person
- Personal snowmobile set up
- Improve body position and footwork
- Avalanche safety and terrain navigation
- Riding on steeper terrain
- Maintaining good throttle control in tighter trees and steeper terrain
- Introduction to carving through tighter terrain including trees
- Introduction to jumps and drops
- How to get unstuck
We will advise whether to meet us at the Rutherford or Hurley Trailheads and we will Snowmobile from there.
Trail head will be picked based on forecast and snow conditions.
What to bring?
- Certified Helmet
- Avalanche Safety Equipment (Transceiver, Probe, Shovel)
- Spare Gloves (If the first pair gets wet)
- Hat and warm layer to put on while stopped for lunch
What to wear
- Waterproof outerwear
- Ski or Snowboard Jacket
- Winter Boots
- Snowboard boots or insulated boots are recommended. Ski boots are NOT to be worn while riding the snowmobile.
9:30 am – Meet at the trailhead
- Check that everyone’s transceivers are working
- Check that everyone has all the proper equipment
- Check oil and gas levels
- Pre-ride Safety Orientation
9:45 am – Head up into the mountains
12:00 pm – Stop for lunch
12:30 pm - Continue skills sessions
4:30 pm – Back at parking lot for debrief on the day
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum of 4 riders for group clinics
- Riders must be 19 years old with a valid driver's license.
- As the renter, you are responsible for any damage to the snowmobile and or any equipment rented from Broken Boundary.
- All fees are Non-Refundable. Dates can be rescheduled with 14 days' notice, subject to availability and within the operating season. In the case of extenuating circumstances, we will evaluate credits or refunds on a case by case basis.
- For any questions or concerns please contact us at email@example.com.
- We will confirm your booking details 48 hours prior to the date you have booked.
- Snowmobiles are designed for 1 person only. No Passengers.