This clinic is designed for the snowmobiler who has spent a few days snowmobiling on the trail or in the backcountry carving the pow! You don’t need to have your own snowmobile either, we have rental sleds available in addition to the clinic fee so you can learn on one of our progression friendly Ski-doo Summit 600’s!
- January 3rd
- January 16th
- January 30th
- February 7th
- February 21st
- March 14th
- March 27th
- April 11th
- $249 per person
- Personal snowmobile set up
- Improve body position and footwork
- Avalanche safety and terrain navigation
- Riding on steeper terrain
- Maintaining good throttle control off the trail and in deeper snow
- Introduction to sidehilling
- Ability to carve in open areas
- Introduction to carving through tighter terrain including trees
- How to get unstuck
Rutherford or Hurley Trail Head
What to wear
- Waterproof outerwear
- Ski or Snowboard Jacket
- Winter Boots
- Snowboard boots are recommended
What to bring?
- A Strong Sense of Adventure!
- Outerwear - Waterproof Jacket, Pants, and Gloves
- Winter Goggles
- Snow Boots
9:30 am – Meet at the trailhead
- Check that everyone’s transceivers are working
- Check that everyone has all the proper equipment
- Check oil and gas levels
- Pre-ride Safety Orientation
10:00 am – Head up into the mountains
12:00 pm – Stop for lunch
12:30 pm - Continue skills sessions
4:30 pm – Back at parking lot for debrief on the day
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum of 4 riders for group clinics
- Riders must be 19 years old with a valid driver's license.
- As the renter, you are responsible for any damage to the snowmobile and or any equipment rented from Broken Boundary.
- All fees are Non-Refundable. Dates can be rescheduled with 14 days' notice, subject to availability and within the operating season. In the case of extenuating circumstances, we will evaluate credits or refunds on a case by case basis.
- For any questions or concerns please contact us at email@example.com.
- We will confirm your booking details 48 hours prior to the date you have booked.
- Snowmobiles are designed for 1 person only. No Passengers.