This clinic is designed for the beginner snowmobiler who has little to no experience riding in the backcountry. You don’t need to have your own snowmobile either. You can learn on one of our progression friendly Ski-doo Summit 600’s!
- December 20th
- January 2nd
- January 23rd
- February 6th
- February 20th
- March 13th
- April 10th
Dependent on Conditions
- Load and unload your snowmobile properly
- Basic body position and footwork
- Basic snowmobile set up and maintenance
- Basic avalanche safety
- Basic terrain navigation
- Maintaining good throttle control on the groomed trails
- Ability steer and turn on the groomed trails
- Introduction to carving in powder
- How to get unstuck
Rutherford or Hurley Trail Head
What to wear
- Waterproof outerwear
- Ski or Snowboard Jacket
- Winter Boots
- Snowboard boots are recommended
What to bring?
- A Strong Sense of Adventure!
- Outerwear - Waterproof Jacket, Pants, and Gloves
- Winter Goggles
- Snow Boots
9:00 am – Meet at the trailhead
- Check that everyone’s transceivers are working
- Check that everyone has all the proper equipment
- Check oil and gas levels
- Pre-ride Safety Orientation
9:30 am – Head up into the mountains
12:00 pm – Stop for lunch
12:30 pm - Continue skills sessions
4:00 pm – Back at parking lot for debrief on the day
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum of 4 riders for group clinics
- As the renter, you are responsible for any damage to the snowmobile and or any equipment rented from Broken Boundary.
- All fees are Non-Refundable. Dates can be rescheduled with 14 days' notice, subject to availability and within the operating season. In the case of extenuating circumstances, we will evaluate credits or refunds on a case by case basis.
- For any questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will confirm your booking details 48 hours prior to the date you have booked.