These programs are designed for you to get out for a pedal and receive instruction from the best in the business while exploring the vast trail network Whistler has to offer!
Ladies Enduro Program
- Every Tuesday & Thursday
- July 7 - July 30, 2020
- August 4 - August 27, 2020
Men's Enduro Program
- Every Monday
- July 6 - August 24, 2020
Kids Enduro Program
- Monday & Wednesday
- Tuesday & Thursday
- July 6 - August 27, 2020
Pump Track and Dirt Jump Series
- Every Friday
- July 10 - July 31, 2020
- 2 hours - Men's and Ladies Enduro, Pump Track and Dirt Jump
- 4 hours - Kids Summer Program
- Ladies Enduro Nights (19+) 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Men's Enduro Sessions (19+) 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Kids Summer Program (7-12 years) 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Kids Pumptrack and Dirt Jump: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Meet outside Premium Mountain Rentals at the Crystal Lodge. Riding Whistler Single Track Trails.
Kids Summer Program - $999 pp (Guide Only)
Adults Program - $349 pp (Guide Only)
June 2, 2020 - August 27, 2020
What To Bring
- All biking gear: your bike, certified helmet, knee pads, full finger glove
- A backpack or hip pack
- Flat Tire Repair Kit: a tube, a tube patch kit, tire patch, tire pump or C02, tire levers, multi-tool
- Outerwear - Waterproof Jacket (If it’s raining)
- Flat Shoes
- MTB shoes or Skateboarding shoes are recommended
- Andrew Brooks
- Ash Jones
- Fernanda Flano
- Finn Target
- Jeremy Cole
- JP Fok
- Kevin Heath
- Rory Hacket
- Tom Radke
- Olly Watts
Are we required to wear pads
- Yes, during all tours you must wear a certified mountain biking helmet, elbow pads, and full finger gloves.
Do you rent the safety equipment
- You can rent a helmet, knee pads, and elbow pads. We do not have goggles or gloves for rent.
Do we need a lift ticket
- No, you do not need a lift ticket as we will not be riding in the bike park
Can I pick up my ticket on the morning of?
- This is not recommended as the line up can be long to get tickets
Where do we meet?
- All of our tours start from Premium Mountain Rentals in the Whistler Village
Can we still go riding if it's raining?
- Yes, even if it’s raining we can still ride!
Do you have to be an advanced rider to ride with your groups?
- No, we will have groups for each ability level!
Can I bring my own bike?
- Yes, you can bring your own bike but it must be checked over to ensure it will be safe to ride on the trails. The bikes must have handbrakes, front suspension, and appropriate tires for riding off-road.
Is lunch included?
- No, Lunch is not included in the full day tours.
Will I be able to take cool photos for my Instagram and Facebook page?
- Absolutely but you might not want to stop riding for long enough or you can ask our guide to take a photo of you!
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum of 2 riders for group tours
- Solo tours are for 1 rider only
- All fees are Non-Refundable. Dates can be rescheduled with 14 days' notice, subject to availability and within the operating season. In the case of extenuating circumstances, we will evaluate credits or refunds on a case by case basis.
- For any questions or concerns please contact us at Info@brokenboundary.com.
- We will confirm your booking details 48 hours prior to the date you have booked.