On our Single Track Adventure our professional guides will take you and your friends through Whistler’s vast network of trails tailoring the ride to your groups ability level. Our adventures are booked as private groups to ensure the best experience!
- Half Day: 10:30 am or 2:30 pm
- Full Day: 10:30 am
- Half Day (3 Hours)
- Full Day (6 Hours)
Whistler Valley Single Track Trails
Half Day - 3hr
Guide Only: $99 pp or $179 solo
Guide + Rental: $148 pp or $220 solo
Full Day - 6hr
Guide Only: $139 pp or $259 solo
Guide + Rental: $211 pp or $319 solo
May - October
What To Bring
- A Strong Sense of Adventure!
- Outerwear - Waterproof Jacket (If it’s raining)
- Closed finger gloves
- Flat Shoes
- MTB shoes or Skateboarding shoes are recommended
- Eye protection - Goggles or Sunglasses
Are we required to wear pads
- Yes, during all tours you must wear a certified full face helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, and full finger gloves.
Do you rent the safety equipment
- You can rent a helmet, knee pads, and elbow pads. We do not have goggles or gloves for rent.
Do we need a lift ticket
- Yes, the bike park lift ticket is not included in the price of the session
Can I pick up my ticket the morning of?
- This is not recommended as the line up can be long to get tickets
Where do we meet?
- All of our tours start from Premium Mountain Rentals in the Whistler Village
Can we still go riding if it's raining?
- Yes, even if it’s raining we can still ride the bike park!
Do you have to be an advanced rider to ride the bike park?
- No, the bike park has something for every ability to ride!
Can I bring my own bike?
- Yes, you can bring your own bike but it must be checked over to ensure it will be safe to ride in the park. The bikes must have handbrakes, front suspension and appropriate tires for riding off road.
Is lunch included?
- No, Lunch is not included in the full day tours.
Will I be able to take cool photos for my instagram and Facebook page?
- Absolutely but you might not want to stop riding for long enough or you can ask our guide to take a photo of you!
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum of 2 riders for group tours
- Solo tours are for 1 rider only
- All fees are Non-Refundable. Dates can be rescheduled with 14 days' notice, subject to availability and within the operating season. In the case of extenuating circumstances, we will evaluate credits or refunds on a case by case basis.
- For any questions or concerns please contact us at Info@brokenboundary.com.
- We will confirm your booking details 48 hours prior to the date you have booked.