Pure adventure and great fishing! Access remote backcountry lakes via snowmobile and ice fish all day for hungry rainbow, cutthroat or bull trout.
9am until you are tired, we’ve caught all the fish, or we are running out of daylight!
Custom start times available.
December 15, 2020 - April 30, 2021
Dependent on Conditions
You choose, or we'll pick the best
What to bring?
- A Strong Sense of Adventure!
- Outerwear - Waterproof Jacket, Pants, and Gloves
- Winter Goggles
- Snow Boots
- All fishing gear and a warming hut
- Professional Snowmobile and Fishing Guide
- Certified Helmet
- Ski-Doo Summit Series Snowmobile
- Avalanche Safety Backpack (Beacon, Probe, Shovel)
What to wear
- Waterproof outerwear
- Ski or Snowboard Jacket
- Winter Boots
- Snowboard boots are recommended
Can we keep what we catch?
- It depends on the lake that we are at so the best answer is maybe
What kind of fish do we catch?
- We typically catch Rainbow Trout, Bull Trout, Kokanee, Cutthroat Trout and Pike Minnows
How big are the fish we might catch?
- Trout from the Pemberton area easily reach upwards of 10lbs.
Do we need a fishing license
- Yes, you do need a freshwater fishing license in British Columbia before heading out on the tour
How do we get our fishing license
- Fishing license available online at http://www.fishing.gov.bc.ca/
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum of 2 riders for group tours
- Solo tours are for 1 rider only
- Riders must be 19 years old with a valid driver's license.
- As the renter, you are responsible for any damage to the snowmobile and or any equipment rented from Broken Boundary.
- All fees are Non-Refundable. Dates can be rescheduled with 14 days' notice, subject to availability and within the operating season. In the case of extenuating circumstances, we will evaluate credits or refunds on a case by case basis.
- For any questions or concerns please contact us at email@example.com.
- We will confirm your booking details 48 hours prior to the date you have booked.
- Snowmobiles are designed for 1 person only. No Passengers.