Sno-Moto Adventures is a new style and sport where you can explore the big mountains and backcountry with a track-driven, super-light, and powerful motorbike. Picture a typical day on the Sno-Motos with amazing tree riding, incredible deep descents, open pow fields, extremely easy and endless side-hilling as well as creek beds, jumps, bumps and features that are sure to make you smile. Imagine being able to thread through trees without the concern of catching skis or A-arms on stumps, trunks or branches.
9am until tired, or dusk.
Custom start times available.
December 15, 2020 - April 30, 2020
Dependent on Conditions
Pickup From Whistler or Pemberton
Snowmobile from the Rutherford or Hurley Trail Head
You choose, or we'll pick the best
What to bring?
- A Strong Sense of Adventure!
- Certified Helmet (Rental Available)
- Avalanche Safety Equipement (Rental available)
- Snowboots (Rental Available)
- Outerwear - Waterproof Jacket, Pants, and Gloves
- Winter Goggles
- Professional Guide
- 2019 Beta 500 RRS with Yeti Snowbike Kit
- Maximum of 4:1 guide:guest ratio
What to wear
- Waterproof outerwear
- Ski or Snowboard Jacket
- Winter Boots
- Motocross boots are recommended
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum of 2 riders for group tours
- Solo tours are for 1 rider only
- Snowmobiles are designed for 1 persons only. No Passengers.
- Riders must be 16 years old with a valid driver's license.
- As the renter, you are responsible for any damage to the snowmobile and or any equipment rented from Broken Boundary.
- All fees are Non-Refundable. Dates can be rescheduled with 14 days' notice, subject to availability and within the operating season. In the case of extenuating circumstances, we will evaluate credits or refunds on a case by case basis.
- For any questions or concerns please contact us at Info@brokenboundary.com
- We will confirm your booking details 48 hours prior to the date you have booked.