We run a large fleet of high performance Ski-Doo mountain sleds including the Gen 4 Summit X 850. With a selection of 600cc and Summit XM's up to our Gen4 Summit X 850’s. We have a sled for all skill levels and experiences. All of our machines feature heated handlebars, tall and narrow anti-slip seat for better comfort and reverse.
We also have a selection of avalanche safety equipment to keep you and your friends safe.
Take your pick of our mountain sleds to enjoy your time in our amazing backcountry - selection is limited to availability.
Rentals Available Upon Request For Tours and Clinics.
Starting at $400 per day
December 15, 2020 - April 30, 2020
Dependent on Conditions
$75 per sled/per day
$75 per sled/per day
- Signing of the Release of Liability and Waiver of Claim Form is mandatory.
- All riders must be 19 years and older and have a valid driver’s license.
- On the day of the rental a $1,000.00 24hr hold will be placed on the renter’s credit card in case of damages to the snow mobile. Any damage must be paid for by the renter.
- Snowmobiling is a very demanding physical activity and therefore is not recommended for anyone suffering from back and neck pain, heart or respiratory diseases and any related or similar injuries/disabilities. We reserve the rights to refuse services if we judge that your physical condition might be a hazard to your safety.
- We reserve the right to refuse services if we judge that the inexperience of the driver represents a hazard.
- The snowmobile must not be driven by any other person then the renter and doubling is not permitting due to the single seat.
- You may not operate a snowmobile under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Snowmobile filled with fuel and oil
- Certified Helmet
- Skidoo Summit 600
- Skidoo Summit 850
- Skidoo Summit X 850 - Expert
Rentals For Tours and Clinics Starting at $400.00
Snowmobile Rental Information
- Each snowmobile rental includes one full tank of gas and an approved full-face helmet.
- Avalanche equipment is a requirement to anyone using a snowmobile and are available to rent for $30 per day if you do not already have avalanche equipment (avalanche equipment includes a backpack, shovel, probe, and avalanche transceiver). Avalanche equipment can be rented through the online booking system when you book your sled.
- We do not provide goggles, outerwear or snow boots so please make sure you bring your own.
- Snowmobile rentals are subject to availability so book well in advance to make sure you get the chance to ride the day you want!
- You can pick up your sled the night before or the morning of the rental. You need to allow 30 minutes to sign our paperwork and for instructions. If delivery is required to the Rutherford or the Hurley the fee will be $75 per snowmobile. Drop off and pick up times are subject to availability.
Can I keep the snowmobile overnight
- Yes, if you have your own transportation for the snowmobile
Is there insurance for damage to the snowmobile
- No, the rider is responsible for any damage that occurs
What if it’s a mechanical issue?
- If the mechanical issue was due to rider error such as overheating you are responsible for the repairs. If it was at no fault to the rider then no you are not responsible for the repair.
Can we double on the snowmobile
- No, Only the renter is allowed to drive the snowmobile
Do you have ski and snowboard racks available?
- Yes, they are limited so make sure you book early.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- As the renter, you are responsible for any damage to the snowmobile and or any equipment rented from Broken Boundary.
- Snowmobiles are designed for 1 persons only. No Passengers.
- Riders must be 19 years old with a valid driver's license.
- All fees are Non-Refundable. Dates can be rescheduled with 14 days' notice, subject to availability and within the operating season. In the case of extenuating circumstances, we will evaluate credits or refunds on a case by case basis.
- For any questions or concerns please contact us at Info@brokenboundary.com
- We will confirm your booking details 48 hours prior to the date you have booked.